Grain Free Hand Baked Dog Treats with Cheese, Apple and Blueberry
We know that training your dog is an important part of nourishing the relationship between the two of you – so our training treats are designed to give you a helping hand by including ingredients like Cheese, Apple & Blueberries which make them irresistible to your four-legged friend. Our recipe also uses wholesome ingredients like Sweet Potato & Chickpea to support your dogs natural, healthy diet. Hand baked and grain free, these treats are designed for the most sensitive of tummies and are sure to set tails wagging.
- Bursting with goodness – hand baked treats to help calm things down
- cheese – we’ve made this training treat as delicious as possible, to help encourage obedience and concentration.
- grain-free – we don’t add any grains to this recipe, so it’s great for dogs with sensitive tummies.
- omega-3 – linseed is a fantastic source of omega-3, which may help to improve immunity and encourages a healthy skin and coat.
- wholesome – contains nutritious, natural ingredients, as part of a healthy diet
- prebiotics – chicory and MOS are both natural prebiotics, which may help to support an increase in ‘good’ gut bacteria.
- yucca extract – a natural plant extract that may help improve digestion, reducing the chance of any unwanted smells!
Composition: Sweet Potato (37.7%), Chickpea Flour (37.5%), Vegetable Oil (7.5%), Cheese (5%), Apple (4%), Seaweed (2%), Linseed (1.5%), Parsley (0.5%), Nettle (0.5%), Rosemary (0.5%), Minerals, Blueberries (0.5%), Chicory (0.5%), Prebiotic MOS (0.5%), Yucca Extract (0.1%).
Additives – none
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein 12.7%, Crude Fibres 5.9%, Crude Oils & Fats 10.3%, Crude Ash 6.1%.